Thursday, December 01, 2005

Purpose of the Site

I had started a blog at a different site, but had not posted many messages and then was notified that the site was going to shut down. Since I have friends that have used blogspot with good success and since WIRED magazine gives it high ratings, I've decided to restart the blog here.

The purpose of the blog is simple. So often in the gospels, Jesus uses the phrase, "The kingdom of Heaven is like unto..." He then would go on to draw spritual lessons from common things. The purpose of this site is to see lessons in common things. Of course I will also post my personal thoughts about the stuff of life, share links to sites that I think are really interesting and want to share and more...

Hope you get a blessing and post your own thoughts.

Karl

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Karl,
I enjoyed your thoughts...I also got a kick out of the unhappiness about the fried rice and peas:) I've heard that a lot from my own bunch, so you're in good company! What's wrong with peas and rice???:)

7:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've started blogging again, Karl. It's a good way to keep in touch.

10:58 PM

 
Blogger Trailady said...

As per your invitation to comment on your blog, I did post a comment on your 'Kingdom Like Supper' post about eating food you don't like. The comment never showed up. Was there a technical error or do you only post comments that agree with you?

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home